Deputy Manager - Sales
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
What the day will look like
Key Responsibilities :
Growth and Sales
- Accountable for executing the in-country Commercial Risk and Affinity revenue growth plan and focused on sales and growth.
- Executing the agreed growth plan, budget for allocated revenue and contributing to the annual planning cycle.
- Managing the growth planning framework including a regular and dynamic focus on the Market Assessment process.
- Shared ownership of the Pipeline with the supervisor
- Ensuring Revenue Engine is applied consistently with Local Market Plans (LMP), Aon-connect Marketing (Campaigns), Client Facing and Innovation / Client Value
- Coordinating, aligning and focusing best resources to pipeline opportunities.
- Coordinating with broking assistant to propose best solution for prospects
- Implementing all best practice sales & marketing procedures
- Setting KPI performance (Local Market Planning, Numbers of cold call / meetings secured) and execute as set;
Constantly identifying valuable clients and where the biggest opportunities exist, developing client relationships positively influencing sales.
Accurate and timely input of leads and pipelines in required internal platform
Delivering sales management reporting as required to the supervisor
Skills and experience that will lead to success
- University Degree and above
- At least 05-year experience at Corporate Sales / Project Sales / Business Development role, preferably in Insurance Sector
- Good English command
- Good Negotiation and Presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Office
How we support our colleagues
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work / life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon.
Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two Global Wellbeing Days each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself.
We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work.
and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential.
As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law.
Please contact us to request an accommodation on ReasonableAdjustments Aon.com
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.