We have an opportunity for a Senior Engineer to join our Structural Practice. Candidates for the Structural Engineer position should have experience in small to mid-size projects such as cultural buildings, office buildings, health care and research facility design, and tenant renovation work preferably in a consulting engineering firm environment.
- Coordination of design work with in-house staff as well as other design professionals including Architects and other Engineering disciplines.
- Communicate with clients to understand project requirements.
- Plan and formulate engineering program and organize project staff according to project requirements.
- Perform analysis and design of structural systems for all types of buildings and materials using various building codes.
- Manage project design and deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Architecture. Master’s degree preferred.
- Working knowledge of current industry software, including SAP2000, ETABS, Ram, Risa3-D, PCA Software, Revit, and AutoCAD is preferred.
- Ability and willingness to travel within the US and internationally.