HR Specialist- HCMC
Are you willing to learn more about the strategic role of HR within a big size organization? Are you interested to be involved in large-scale projects to efficiently support Departments’ Heads to achieve their hiring plan and structure their teams?
Are you passionate about communication and solutions-oriented approaches? If you are looking for challenge in a dynamic working environment, this internship will be an extraordinary experience to develop your recruitment skills while putting a first step in a HR function with exposure.
QIMA is a global leading quality control and compliance service provider that partners with brands, retailers and importers around the world to secure, manage and optimize their global supply chain.
QIMA performs Supplier Audit Programs, Product Inspections and Lab Testing.
Our HR department attracts the best talent, promote personal growth, and ensure that every member of our crew feels truly appreciated.
Main responsibilities will be, but not limited to :
- Manage the entire recruitment cycle from Junior to Senior levels across all functions in our SEA region, including emphasis on strong assessment skills to effectively evaluate candidates and ensure the best fit;
- Be responsible for a perimeter of 60 to 80 annual hiring in more than 10 countries;-Write and advertise job offers online and source the right channels in each country;
- Identify and source candidates’ profiles globally on various job boards;
- Identify new sourcing channels to support the various pipelines and talent needs across the organization; drive all sourcing channels, including employee referrals, utilization of vendors, campus hiring, etc
- Manage the employee information in HR system, make sure the data is updated and accurate;
- In charge of on-boarding, termination, probation, contract review, leave management;
- Act as an HR contact point to address employee's HR enquiries in your perimeter;
- MIS & Related Reports : Keep up-to-date our organizational charts, headcount reports, and employee files;
- Handle orientation training and employee relationship activities as required;
- Provide admin and HR guidanceas needed for the office;
Other projects assigned
It could be, if you have :
- A degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or any related field;
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in handling all round of HR function in a sizeable organization;
- Curious, organized, results-oriented and fast learner;
- A good listener to understand the full picture as well as an excellent communicator;
- Good English Communication is a must
- Able to work in autonomy as well as being a good team player;