Secondary ICT & Computer Science Teacher
What you will do?
As a Teacher of ICT & Computer Science, you will be joining a supportive, welcoming and successful team, with excellent outcomes.
The key duties of this role will include :
- Teaching secondary Cambridge International ICT & Computer Science curriculum (required to teach IGCSE ICT and / or IGCSE Computer Science, with the potential of teaching up to A-level)
- Ensuring that teaching and learning in the classroom is of a consistently high quality
- Actively contribute to a cohesive, hardworking and happy team, with a strong collegiate culture
- Promote and develop to students’ academic, personal, and social development beyond the classroom
Your background and experience
This is a certified Secondary ICT & Computer Science Teacher position that requires you to have a recognised teaching qualification in education.
Furthermore, we are looking for a teacher with the following traits and behaviours :
- Strong curiosity in learning about other cultures and working with diverse people
- Genuine interest in the field of ICT & Computer Science
- Open mindset and ability to develop efficient student and parent’s relationships
- Willingness to embrace our VAS core values
As an international Secondary ICT & Computer Science Teacher r our package will include a competitive base salary, monthly housing allowance, relocation allowance, visa and work permit reimbursement, settling-in allowance, tuition waiver for up to two children, medical insurance, 12 weeks of paid holidays, retention bonus, and more.
In addition, you will have generous non-contact time for planning, preparation and professional growth.