Senior Java Software Engineer, KMS Healthcare
Your key responsibilities :
- Love Coding.
- Follow Your Passion.
- Enjoy Every Single Working Day with Your Nice Colleagues and Our Kind Clients.
- Take Your Skill to the Next Level.
The responsibility includes : design, coding, troubleshooting and working with project team as well as customers on features / bug fixes.
General requirements :
- At least an intermediate skill level of English
- Likely having 3+ years of experience (flexible depending on how fast your learning and technical developing capabilities are)
- Able to obtain deep knowledge of the project’s technologies
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance
- Able to self-learn and quickly adapt to new technologies
Technical requirements :
- Fluent with Java in order to develop enterprise web-based applications
- Strong experience with OO designs and design patterns
- Strong experience with web-based technologies : Spring (Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Data, Spring Boot) and ORM (JPA, Hibernate)
- Good experience with unit testing : JUnit, mock
- Experience with software development principles such as SOLID, DRY
- Experience with writing efficient SQL queries
- Experience with Web Services (REST, etc.).
Nice to have :
- Experience in microservices and cloud environment (Azure / AWS / GCP)
Want to be the Best? Join KMS!
It’s positive to claim we’re one of the top IT companies in Vietnam :
- From Vietnam, we have crafted brilliant products for millions of global users.
- We build awesome global products to conquer the world from Vietnam : QASymphony, Kobiton, Katalon, Witurn, Sprynkl and many more to come.
- We’re committed to investing in our people and building a workplace you’ll love coming to every day.
Perks you 'll love at KMS :
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Building large-scale & global software products
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Diverse careers opportunities with Software Outsourcing, Software Product Development, IT Solutions & Consulting
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Performance appraisals twice a year and Performance bonus
- Onsite opportunities : short-term and long-term assignments in U.S, Europe, Asia.
- Flexible working time
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices and soft skills
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your loved ones
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sport activities : football, tennis, table-tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming
- Joining community development activities : 1% Pledge, charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks,
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, ping pong, gym ), coffee (latte, cappuccino, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies )
And much more, join us and let yourself explore other fantastic things!