Senior Software Engineer – C/C++
The Senior Software Engineer (SSE) is responsible for writing software programs from detailed design specifications, plans, execute and document unit tests;
report status and issues; accountable for unit test leakage with some duties below :
- To write software programs follow the detailed design specification or instruction from Project Manager / Technical leader
- To develop and maintain high volume data processing, high accuracy calculation and low latency system
- To process the tasks assigned by PM / PL, feedback and fix the bugs.
- To help the clients in technical support.
- To self-train on new technology
- To obtain professional certificates if being requested.
- To implement strictly all the customer’s process if being requested, company’s processes and systems complied with CMM standard.
- To perform other tasks assigned by the Engineering Manager, Project Manager & Technical Manager
- To attend all regular meetings of the assigned projects
- University degree in Computer Sciences, or equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience in software development at international company.
- Strong proficiency in C / C++ development in UNIX environment; Visual Basic 6, C# Programming Language
- Strong Object-Oriented Programming and Design skills
- Microsoft .Net Framework Experience is a plus
- Strong SQL / TSQL including stored procedures, triggers; Microsoft SQL Server Database Systems
- Experience and appreciation of Agile development methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Microsoft Visual Studio & Team Foundation Server / Azure DevOps
- Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems
- Strong debugging skills
- Good interpersonal & teamwork skill
- Able to quickly learn new technologies
- Analyzing client requirements and translate them into system requirements
- Communicating project issues and progress with English speaking clients
- Good ability to self-train on new technologies & to provide training to new staff
- Team builder or able to work independently
Why You'll Love Working Here
Health and sport
Football, Badminton, Rock, Yoga
Technical skills, soft skills, English
Premium health insurance (+1 dependent)
Lunch allowance and paid holidays