Thanh Pho Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Development & Progression
You will be responsible for :
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and external suppliers to maximise stock availability and minimise lead times.
- Ensuring stock shortfalls are avoided whilst keeping stock levels to a minimum.
- Analysing forecasted demand versus production & supply capacities and adjusting accordingly.
- Accurately projecting supply shortfalls and surpluses in a timely manner.
- Monitoring data accuracy and consistency of forecast adjustments supplied by sales, production, suppliers etc.
- Conducting root cause analysis of supply & production side issues.
- Supporting Sales and Operations in developing supply solutions to maintain fulfilment targets.
- Planning all aspects of logistics operations including inbound / outbound logistics through sea, road and air, shipping and customs clearance, insurance related to company and logistics operations.
- Managing relationships with logistics service providers for transportation, customs clearance for both inbound and outbound operations.
- Coordinating with manufacturing divisions to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of goods.
- Liaising with Sales and Marketing to ensure that distribution readiness for new product lines.
- Managing 3rd-party logistics service provider relationships effectively and driving continuous improvement and cost reduction initiatives for warehousing and delivery operations.
- Acting as the focal point amongst customers, sales and manufacturing for orders received.
- Providing strong levels of customer service and after-sales support.
- Conducting order reviews, processing orders and verifying data, obtaining customer confirmations and following up on deliveries.
- Handling customer order related queries & support, liaising with key internal stakeholders for quality / warehouse issues, processing return shipment as well as repair and replacement administration.
- Ensuring regular review and prompt action on backlogs and devising plans to minimise these in coordination with other teams.
- You have at least 1 year experience within a Transport & Logistics, Order Fulfillment or Planning / Forecasting role, ideally within the Aviation, Transport & Logistics industry.
- You have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
We are hiring for a company that is specializing in export of potteries into the US.