Senior Leasing Executive | Office Leasing | HCMC | Vietnam
Colliers International (NASDAQ, TSX : CIGI) is a leading global real estate services and investment management company. With operations in 68 countries, our 14,000 enterprising people work collaboratively to provide expert advice and services to maximize the value of property for real estate occupiers, owners and investors.
For more than 20 years, our experienced leadership team, owning more than 40% of our equity, have delivered industry-leading investment returns for shareholders.
In 2018, corporate revenues were $2.8 billion ($3.3 billion including affiliates), with more than $26 billion of assets under management.
- Actively canvassing the tenants for the purpose of identifying their requirements and promoting the Colliers leasing portfolio;
- Keep contact frequently with both landlords and tenants to ensure their future vacant property and needs;
- Endeavor to match tenants’ requirements with existing vacant properties;
- Conduct, on behalf of both landlords and tenants, the entire leasing process including site inspections, leasing proposal, negotiation and close the lease;
- Record and follow up the fee payable to Colliers by landlords for any success deals;
- Actively maintain personal knowledge about the real estate market in Vietnam to the highest possible standard;
- Work with the Department Head to ensure that all documents relating to the lease are prepared and managed in accordance with Vietnam laws and company policies;
- Participate in and promote the sharing of knowledge within the company;
- Actively seek new solutions and creating new opportunities;
- Attend training courses as required;
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team on the marketing of leasing projects (if any);
- Make cold calls and arrange meetings daily with prospective clients, sub-brokers;
- Update reports and database daily, weekly and monthly;
- Various other job related tasks as assigned by the Head of Department and BoD.
- University / College Degree in Real Estate / Commercial / Hospitality
- Excellent in English communication, writing, listening.
- Proven high level of initiative, persistence and hardworking
- Proven ability to deliver under pressure
- Excellent client management is needed
- Good computer skills including Microsoft office
- A confident and determined approach;
- Well-presented and good attitude;
- At least 3 years experience in relevant field
- Reporting preparation and edition
- Teamwork player, willing to learn, can do attitude.