[Contractor] Sales Representative
Manage, develop and control the sales of Power Tools, Accessories, Measuring Tools, LG and other business units in the Traditional Trade Distribution Channel in the region asigned.
Take and follow up orders. Develop new customers.
- Be responsible for collecting debt. Ensure aging dates and overdue are under controlled.
- Visiting customers to gain market information, update and feedback to the management. Collect customers’ data base.
- Be represent of the company in the market to solve problems & conflicts, control the distribution in this region to ensure steady development.
- Develop sub-dealer system, build up relationship and long term loyalty in order to gain market share and market coverage.
- Propose, implement & monitoring sales promotion campaigns, sell-in & sell-out on daily basic. Manage POSM & brand image.
- Manage & lead Trade Developer (TD) team. Support and train TD when needed.
- Participation in product and other trainings, in (regional) sales meetings as well as in national conferences. Participation in fairs, road shows, seminars, and exhibitions.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven work experience as a sales representative at least 3-5 years
- Proficient in English and Vietnamese
- Ability to travel
- B1 / B2 driver’s license is required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Selling, communication and negotiation skill
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skill
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sale
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Committed 13-month bonus
- Collaboratively yearly performance bonus
- Meal & Parking allowances
- Premium insurance for employee and 2 family members
- Interesting Sport program
- Domestic and international training opportunity
- Career development program
- Good benefits of company activities, team building and year end party
- Opportunity to work in global projects of fast developing company and being a part of innovation team contributing initiative ideas to the hi-tech world