Software Engineer – Database
The Software Engineer (SE) is responsible to write software programs from design specifications; report status and issues;
document detailed designs; accountable for unit test leakage.
- To develop software programs with limited support from senior engineers;
- To write code in compliance with the established coding quality standards of the company;
- To write unit tests and run through all the test cases for assigned tasks and ensure all cases are tested and passed before release for testing;
- To self-train on new technologies;
- To implement strictly all the customer’s processes if being requested, the company’s processes and systems complied with CMMi standards.
- Understanding of database physical structure, database logical structure, database modeling, schema design, data warehouse, backup recovery, and database security;
- Familiar with at least one of the well-known RDBMS such as SQL Server, Oracle, IBM DB2, MySQL;
- Ability to write SQL code (stored procs, functions, triggers, indexing) and have knowledge of SQL tuning tips;
- Basic knowledge of Data migration, Data warehouse & Business Intelligence concept, and database security principles.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- 13-month salary per year.
- Performance bonus (up to 2-month salary).
- Social Health Insurance paid fully.
- Healthcare : Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance (plus 1 slot for your dependent)
- Annual leaves : 14 18 days.
- Clubs program : Football, Badminton, Swimming, Tennis, Rock, Yoga
- Training courses : Technical skills Soft skills English
People are extremely important to us and that’s why we have a clear vision : to make NashTech a great place to work in its sector.
We pride ourselves on :
- Professional and Flexible Working Environment
- Great Teamwork
- International Assignments
- WeCare - WeShare - WeDare - WeInnovate Engagement Program