Automation Test Engineer
- Build automated testing tools and scripts for driving application tests
- Define, develop, implement, and maintain the automation test scripts
- Record and maintain source control of automation scripts
- Participate in review of project requirements to understand test objectives, to provide input on
testability of requirements and estimation for the testing activities.
Do manual testing when the project needed.
- University level with bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalence.
- Understand the different kind of testing framework and automated testing approach.
- Familiarity with testing of websites, or mobile applications.
- Has 1+ year experience in automation test by using the automation testing framework.
- Experience building and enhancing an automated testing framework using Selenium WebDriver
- Good knowledge of software testing methodologies, automated testing tools, and processes.
- Good knowledge of object oriented programming, along with requisite coding and debugging skills
- Experience to use at least two programming languages
Nice to Have :
- ISTQB / ISEB Certificate or equivalence.
- Experience in working with agile / scrum methodology.
- Experience in using BDD Framework
- Good in problem solving skills
Why You'll Love Working Here
- 13 month salary per year.
- Performance bonus (up to 2-month salary).
- Social Health Insurance paid fully.
- Healthcare : Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance (plus 1 slot for your dependent).
- Annual leaves : 14 18 days.
- Clubs program : Football, Badminton, Swimming, Tennis, Rock, Yoga
- Training courses : Technical skills Soft skills English.
People are extremely important to us and that’s why we have a clear vision : to make NashTech a great place to work in its sector.
We pride ourselves on :
- Professional and Flexible Working Environment
- Great Teamwork
- International Assignments
- WeCare - WeShare - WeDare - WeInnovate Engagement Program