Technical Product Manager
Do you want to : - Join a Silicon Valley-based hot startup?- Join a team full of top talent from Google, Apple, Lyft, Oracle, Goldman Sachs, BigFish?
Join a team of serial entrepreneurs that have made billions of dollars?- And most importantly, join a team where you can have fun while getting shit done?
If yes, you belong to Got It. We are looking for a talented Technical Product Manager to join our amazing team in Hanoi.
The Core Job
- Work closely with other team members (product manager, software engineers, research engineers, QA, tech lead).
- Participate in feature design, product roadmap development, experiment design, and execution.
- In charge of writing user stories and technical specs
- Represent the technical product team in Vietnam and help engineers and QAs understand every single detail of each technical product feature
- Own product release schedule, work closely with engineers and QA teams to make sure that every release is high quality and timely
- Collaborate with other teams to prepare for public release and gather feedback
You Must Have
- Attitude : self-motivated, driven, responsible, detail-oriented.
- Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering undergraduate degree or equivalent plus hands-on software engineering experience
- Above average project management skills
- 4+ years experience delivering highly successful and innovative Internet products with tons of users; including experience in an operational service delivery capacity
- Excellent English skills
- Get it done attitude
- Startup experience
- Experience working with distributed development teams.
- Prior experience as a Product Owner in a scrum team
- Amazing team : Work with the smartest and most hard-working people you’ve ever met. Our team is from Google, Facebook, Lyft, Apple, Oracle, GREE, and other best companies in Vietnam
- Competitive compensation package : Great salary, bonuses, and stock options. There is no upper limit on how much you can earn.
It’s all based on your performance and contributions
- Best working environment : Coffee shop like open office space, kitchen full of snacks and drinks, West lake view bar, video games, 3D TV, soccer table, etc.
- Latest gadgets for work : MacBook Pro Retina 15 , external HD displays, latest smartphones and tablets
- Training and personal development : Tuition and textbook reimbursement for approved work-related courses. Free video training programs from Udacity, Udemy, and The Great Courses Plus.
Free English classes of your choice taught by native speaking teachers. Company library with the newest technology and business books.
- Flexible working hours
- Gyms, fitness, and sports : Full-service gym memberships, soccer or extra dollars in your pocket to spend on your own fitness, swimming, dancing
- Free daily lunches and dinners
- Others : Office happy hours, weekly lunch out, monthly team outings, participating in self-organized clubs like sports, games, algorithms, piano, etc.