PruVenture Business Development Manager (Quản Lý Phát Triển Kinh Doanh Kênh Thành Thị)
Prudential's purpose is to help people get the most out of life. We will deliver our purpose by creating a culture in which diversity is celebrated and inclusion assured, for our colleagues, customers, and partners.
We provide a platform for our people to do their best work and make an impact to the business, and in exchange, we support our people's career ambitions.
We pledge to make Prudential a place where you can Connect, Grow and Succeed.
The Gallerie is PVA’s new and independent distribution channel, to be launched in 2nd Quarter 2019. The channel’s mission is to tap into the potentials of Urban customer segments by leveraging a new generation of young, dynamic and highly professional financial advisors, called Pru-Planners.
Pru-Planners go through rigorous selection process, comprehensive learning & development program (Entrepreneurship Development Program).
Pru-Planners will be developed to become Sales Director or Urban Director.
The role of The Gallerie Business Development Manager (BDM) is a sales management role and the jobholder directly report to The Gallerie Regional Head.
The Jobholder is accountable for successfully execution of the PVA Urban strategies as well as achievement of the Gallerie business objectives.
The Jobholder has primary responsibility for establishment of a team of high-productive Pru-planner; and is accountable for managing the team daily sales activities;
leading and driving them to achieve APE production; rolling out sales activities & business activation; and robust supporting Pru-Planners in career development.
Business Development : Build & implement business action plan (quaterly / monthly / weekly) for delegated sales team following the Gallerie strategy & direction.
Be responsible for APE contribution by leading Pru-Planners to consistently achieve and exceed the APE production; managing Pru-Planners’ daily sales activities and the roll out of business activation plans to support for prospect creation and Urban customer attraction.
Be responsible for effectively managing Pru-Planner sales team by monitoring & advising Pru-Planners' structured day; keeping track of Pru-Planners’ attendance;
monitoring and supporting for customer calling program.
- People Management : Providing on-the-job coaching and sales counselling to Pru-Planner; conducting Joint-Field-Work (JFW) and providing them with a constructive feedback for improvement;
- ensuring Pru-Planners are well equipped with all the necessary skills for achieving an effective customer approach.Be responsible for Pru-Planner recruitment by supporting for Pru-Planner sourcing, proactively involving in the selection & recruitment process to achieve monthly target of new recruits;
- and accountable to attract and retain Pru-Planners.Be responsible for coordinatively implementing of the EDP Program and supporting Pru-Planners to pursue learning and development plan;
and ensuring Pru-Planners are strictly adherence to the training requirements.
Operation, Risk Management & Others : Be accountable for fostering a compliance culture as well as managing operational & compliance risks by liaising with the Compliance Coordinator to implement PVA internal controls & Group Compliance Policies.
Direct the enforcement of need-based sales process, policies & procedures, local regulations, internal control & operational risks to ensure full adherence to PVA legal and regulatory requirements across the functional area of the Gallerie South / North.
Other tasks and projects as assigned by managers.
A. Educational background and professional experience
1. College Degree
Advantage : Bachelor’s degree or above
2. 3-5 years of experience in frontline sales & customer management
3. Experience with proven record on coaching & training subordinates
4. Working experience in Finance & Banking, Insurance industry is an advantage
5. Basic command of English in both writing and speaking
1. Sales & Services Management; Sales Coaching techniques
2. Analytical Thinking, Planning and Organizing
4. Interpersonal Sensitivity, Team Building & Motivation and Talent Magnet
5. Persuasive and influencing; Communication and Negotiation
6. Problem Solving
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equality of opportunity of benefits for all who apply and who perform work for our organisation irrespective of sex, race, age, ethnic origin, educational, social and cultural background, marital status, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, disability or part-time / fixed-term work, or any other status protected by applicable law.
We encourage the same standards from our recruitment and third-party suppliers taking into account the context of grade, job and location.
We also allow for reasonable adjustments to support people with special requirements.