Production Planner (Footwear)
At a Glance :
The world’s fastest growing sports company is seeking for a Product Planner to join the supply chain team. With your business partnering experience and your analytical skills, your mission will be focusing on managing purchase orders, planning & logistics in production with our manufacturing partners for the next-level of On’s products, and contributing to a lead-time reduction program.
Based in Ho Chi Minh City with frequent travel within Asia (if allowed), this is a highly cross-functional role that will need to partner with, coordinate and influence multiple departments and teams across the region.
Your Team :
We partner with multiple departments and manufacturing partners to manage the sourcing, forecasting and planning, production, shipping, and distribution of On products.
If you have excellent time management, organisational, and problem-solving skills, come join us!
Your Mission :
- Manage purchase orders with our manufacturing partners to ensure on time order confirmation and on time deliveries.
- Manage capacity booking and planning, key processes (sole and other key processes planning) anticipate potential production bottle-necks.
- Manage container loading and booking with our manufacturing partners.
- Manage our manufacturing partners to co-ordinate the market’s packaging and labeling instructions.
- Manage price referencing to ensure correct pricing in the system.
- Manage component stocks with accuracy for CPP (material buy-in advance) program.
- Work with our project team to implement our future short lead time program
- Live and share our commitment to sustainability and quality and drive initiatives that set On apart from all other brands
Your Story :
- At least 3 years of experience in footwear production planning.
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese. Communicative Mandarin is a plus.
- Highly attentive to detail, function and quality. Good Excel and analytical skills
- Able to travel on a regular basis between On’s manufacturing partners in the South of Vietnam
- An entrepreneurial and open mindset, an eagerness for differentiation and a natural push for excellence
- Able to balance creativity with organisation and discipline in a fast-paced environment
What we offer :
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the fastest growing sports company’ of its time.
With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential.
This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.