HRT RECRUITMENT OFFICER
About the job HRT RECRUITMENT OFFICER
At Topica, our mission is to make education accessible to everyone and enable lifelong learning. We’re a multidisciplinary team that’s passionate about creating products that improve people’s lives.
We believe our growth would come by building a core team that willfocus exclusively on how to make world-class products.
HRT Recruitment Officer (RE) holds a vital role in daily and periodical operation of Human Resources Teacher Department (HRTD).
We are seeking proactive and professional candidates to perform responsibilities in connecting with potential talents on the market and maintaining a strong volume of academic workforce inside Topica.
This position will internally and externally coordinate with all stakeholders and vendors in standardizing daily HRTD operation.
Hence it also contributes to enhancement of one of the most high-standard learning platforms in Vietnam
Accountabilities - Primary responsibilities
- Follow up and make suitable recruitment plan based on current requirements; KPIs and budget;
- Prepare up to date recruitment resources and materials;
- Conduct an end to end recruitment process including sourcing; sorting; interviewing; offering, onboarding and following up;
- Research to catch up with new trends; tools; other resources on the market;
- Cooperate with stakeholders; vendors in recruitment cooperation;
- Ensure all entrance training activities acquired by new Teachers;
2. Process, policies and regulation
- Follow all working procedures, policies, rules and regulations of HRTD and company;
- Support team member in handling request and concerns from Teacher;
- Support to check, monitor, remind and guide Teacher and subordinates (if any) to follow the rules and regulations;
- Participate in researching and revising processes annually or when needed;
- Collaborate with team members in maintaining the HRTD operation in right standard;
- Update and make necessary reports;
Other ad hoc assignments required by Line manager.
Skills, Languages, Experience & behaviours
- At least Bachelor degree in HR Management; English language or relating majors;
- At least 2-3 year experience in recruitment or similar positions;
- Have understanding on current laws regarding the labor, industry and job responsibilities;
- Have knowledge on system management in a large organization;
- Have good skills in verbal and non-verbal communication; in both Vietnamese and English;
- Computer literacy MS Office; G-suit; CRM system,etc;
- Experienced in researching and problem solving skills;
Should be a team player; highly disciplined; proactive and tech savvy